HardieZone® System - HZ10®
Defies blistering sun, hurricane-force winds and sheets of rain
Even when Mother Nature isn't very motherly, the HZ10® product line ensures your dream home stays beautiful for decades. This siding was engineered for areas with hurricane-force winds, salty sea air of the coast, and the brutal, humid heat of the Deep South. Engineered specifically for these climates, HZ10 boards resist cracking, splitting, rotting and swelling, season after hot, humid, tropical storm season.
- Resists damage from moisture
- Resists cracking, splitting, rotting and swelling
- Superior performance in high wind and hurricane areas
- Resists flame spread
- Complete exterior available in lap, shingle, panel, fascia, trim and soffit
- With ColorPlus® Technology, paint stands up to high UV levels, offering up to 30% more fade resistance**
Unprecedented Peace of Mind
We're so confident The HardieZone™ System siding can withstand the rigors of the North American climate, we're offering our strongest warranty. This outstanding 30-year* limited, transferable warranty offers nonprorated product coverage for the entire 30 years.
* HardieTrim has a 15-year limited warranty.
** James Hardie accelerated QUV test results compared to nationally available premium paint in lab environment.