Revised November 2021
1.Information We Collect
We collect certain information from you, including the following:
|Category of Personal Information
||Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
||Age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status.
||Records of real property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|Internet or other electronic network activity information
||Page views, website browsing history, information about your interaction with our websites.
||Physical location or movements.
|Education and professional information
||Level of degree obtained, profession, job title, industry of employment.
We do not collect the following categories of personal information using our websites:
- Biometric information (for example fingerprint information)
- Sensory data (for example audio, thermal, or olfactory information)
2.Use and Share of Personal Information
3.Do Not Sell My Personal Information
To opt out of the sale of your personal information, please contact us at 866-274-3464 or [email protected].
4.Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to request that we provide certain information to you about how we collected and used your personal information during the previous 12 months. Specifically, you have the right to request:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources of personal information we collected about you;
- The business or commercial purpose(s) for which we collected or sold your personal information; and
- The categories of third parties with which we share your personal information and, where such disclosures were for a business purpose, the personal information categories that each category of third-party recipients received and, where such disclosures were sales, the personal information categories purchased by each category of recipient;
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you;
- You also have the right to request that we delete personal information we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
To exercise these rights, please submit a verifiable request by either calling us at 866-274-3464 or emailing us at [email protected].
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. Once we have received and verified your request, we will send a confirmation of our receipt of your request and, within 45 days, either a copy of the requested information or confirmation of deletion, as applicable. If, for any reason, we are unable to fulfill your request, we will notify you and provide an explanation.